Areas of application
- Integrates conventional electric equipment into compatible smart home systems
- Enables switching of conventional light sources and other electric devices
- Simple connection of electric devices via standard socket
- Wherever non-smart devices need to be integrated into compatible smart home systems
- Gardens, balconies and other outdoor areas
Equipment / Accessories
- Control via compatible smart home system, SMART+ Switch, SMART+ Switch Mini or on/off button on the device
- 1.5 m power cable for flexible installation
- Functionality depends on used type of control
- Network protocol: ZigBee
- Type of protection: IP44
- Control via app requires LIGHTIFY system (app and gateway) or other compatible Smart home system
- Ground spike included for easy fixation in garden soil
Disconnect devices which generate heat from the mains, i.e. from the SMART+ Outdoor Plug, after use in order to avoid them being accidentally switched on.
Very high capacitive and inductive loads may in some cases lead to destruction of the device or reduction in the number of switching cycles.
Do not use the SMART+ Outdoor Plug in conjunction with medical equipment.
To be connected to an automatic circuit breaker (for UK max. 13 A and for EU max. 16 A)