Areas of application
- Fixed adjustment of halogen tube to reflector provides high luminous intensity
- Nearly constant luminous intensity due to high quality reflector coating
- Very long life due to the halogen tube
- Road and rail traffic signals
- Connecting cables equipped with contacts/insulation widely resistant to corrosion and heat
All halogen signal lamps operate at high temperature and pressure. They may therefore only be operated in signal equipment/luminaires specially designed for the purpose. Make sure that the lamps are protected against moisture during operation and in particular during relamping.