Areas of application
- Low-voltage halogen lamps, therefore particularly high luminous flux
- Almost point-like light source for optimum focusing
- Virtually constant luminous flux throughout the life of the lamp
- Extremely long life compared to conventional lamps
- Road traffic signalling systems
All halogen signal lamps operate at high temperature and pressure. They may therefore only be operated in signal equipment/luminaires specially designed for the purpose. Make sure that the lamps are protected against moisture during operation and in particular during relamping. When installing a new lamp, handle it by its protective cardboard sleeve.