Areas of application
- Excellent optical efficiency thanks to a small cradle diameter
- High luminous efficacy from krypton as filler gas
- Max. premature failure rate: 2 % up to 3,000 h (related to lamp failures only)
- High resistance to shock and vibration thanks to nine supports for the filament
- Road traffic signalling systems
- Lamp base resistant to corrosion
- Long average lamp lifetime: 8,000 h
- Maintenance intervals up to four months possible (depending on installation)
Use only in signal equipment/luminaires that are specially designed for the purpose.
Protect the lamps against moisture during operation and installation.
Correspond to DIN 49842 part 1 and 3
Meet luminous intensity requirements of DIN 67527-1/EN 12368 (depending on installation)