Areas of application
- No bending thanks to glass technology
- Shatter protection thanks to special PET coating
- Support the implementation of the HACCP concepts from production through to presentation
- Very high resistance to switching loads
- High luminous flux for sophisticated lighting tasks
- Quick, simple and safe replacement without rewiring
- Energy savings of up to 63 % (compared to T8 fluorescent lamp on CCG)
- Instant-on light, therefore ideally suitable in combination with sensor technology
- Also suitable for operation at low temperatures
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20
- Illumination of production areas
- Traffic zones and corridors
- Supermarkets and department stores
Equipment / Accessories
- LED replacement for classic T8 fluorescent lamps with G13 socket for use in CCG luminaires or on AC mains
- Low flicker according to EU 2019/2020
- Lamp tube made of glass with splinter protection e.g. for food industry applications
- VDE certified according to IEC62776
- Single and tandem operation on conventional control gear (0.6 m version)
- Lifetime: up to 60,000 h
- Type of protection: IP20
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- For especially uniform illumination
- Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears
Not suitable for operation with electronic control gear.
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
The Tc Point is located underneath the product label on the front side of the lamp.
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.
References / Links
For current information see www.ledvance.com/substitube