Areas of application
- Energy savings of up to 65 % when replacing mercury vapor lamps (HQL)
- Effective thermal management for wide operating temperature range
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long lifetime
- Instant 100 % light, no warm-up time
- LED alternative for applications requiring a high luminous flux
- Industrial and storage facilities
- Outdoor applications only in suitable luminaires
Equipment / Accessories
- Replacement for HQL: Suitable for operation with conventional control gear (CCG) for HQL or 230 V mains
- Replacement for other HID: Suitable for operation with line voltage without control gear
- Power factor: 0.9
- Type of protection: IP40
- High surge protection: up to 4 kV (L-N)
- Safety sling for lamp included
The bulb may be larger and heavier than the replaced bulb. Before installation it must be checked, if the luminaire and especially the holder is capable of carrying the weight of the lamp. Safety sling has to be installed.
Only suitable for temperatures of up to 50°C inside of the luminaire.
Not suitable for operation with ignitors
Operation on the capacitor can lead to a reduction of the power factor of the system.
To ensure full light efficiency and product lifetime, it is recommended to detach any glass or cover of the luminaire.