Areas of application
- Integrates conventional electric equipment into compatible smart home systems
- Enables switching of conventional light sources and other electric devices remotely
- Simple connection of electric devices via standard socket
- Monitors energy usage of connected devices and tracks the energy consumption
- Wherever non-smart devices need to be integrated into compatible smart home systems
Equipment / Accessories
- Controllable via LEDVANCE SMART+ WiFi App (with minimum Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0)
- Controllable via voice control available: Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Controllable via LEDVANCE SMART+ WiFi Remote Controller
- High switching power: up to 2,990 W / 13 A
- Network protocol: WiFi
- Energy meter
- For control via LEDVANCE SMART+ WiFi App, a smart phone or Tablet PC is required (with minimum Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0)
Disconnect devices which generate heat from the mains, i.e. from the SMART+ Plug, after use in order to avoid them being accidentally switched on.
Very high capacitive and inductive loads may in some cases lead to destruction of the device or reduction in the number of switching cycles.
Do not use the SMART+ Plug in conjunction with medical equipment.
To be connected to an automatic circuit breaker (max. 13 A).