Areas of application
- Integrates conventional electric equipment into compatible smart home systems
- Enables switching of conventional light sources and other electric devices
- Simple connection of electric devices via standard socket
- Wherever non-smart devices need to be integrated into compatible smart home systems
Equipment / Accessories
- Controllable via LEDVANCE SMART+ App (with minimum Android 6.0 or iOS 11.0)
- For full functionality with control via Apple Home App connection to Apple TV (with tvOS 10 or later) or iPad (with iOS 10 or later) required
- High switching power: up to 3,680 W / 16 A EU version and 2,990 W / 13 A UK version
- Network protocol: Bluetooth
- For control via LEDVANCE SMART + App Android smartphone (with Android 6.0 and later) required
- For control via Apple Home App iPhone (with iOS 10 or later), iPad (with iOS 10 or later) , Apple TV (with tvOS 10 or later) or Apple Watch (with watchOS 2 or later) required
Disconnect devices which generate heat from the mains, i.e. from the SMART+ Plug, after use in order to avoid them being accidentally switched on.
Very high capacitive and inductive loads may in some cases lead to destruction of the device or reduction in the number of switching cycles.
Do not use the SMART+ Plug in conjunction with medical equipment.
To be connected to an automatic circuit breaker (for UK max. 13 A and for EU max. 16 A)