Areas of application
- Integrates conventional electric equipment into compatible smart home systems
- Enables switching of conventional light sources and other electric devices
- Simple connection of electric devices via standard socket
- The socket cover can be closed for the protection against splash water
- Wherever non-smart devices need to be integrated into compatible smart home systems
- Gardens, balconies and other outdoor areas
Equipment / Accessories
- Controllable via LEDVANCE SMART+ App (with minimum Android 6.0 or iOS 11.0)
- Control via voice available: Apple Homekit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
- For full functionality with control via Apple Home App connection to Apple TV (with tvOS 10 or later) or iPad (with iOS 10 or later) required
- 1.5 m power cable for flexible installation
- High switching power: up to 3,680 W / 16 A
- Network protocol: Bluetooth
- Type of protection: IP44
- For control via LEDVANCE SMART+ WiFi App, a smart phone or Tablet PC is required (with minimum Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0)
- Ground spike included for easy fixation in garden soil
Disconnect devices which generate heat from the mains, i.e. from the SMART+ Outdoor Plug, after use in order to avoid them being accidentally switched on.
Very high capacitive and inductive loads may in some cases lead to destruction of the device or reduction in the number of switching cycles.
Do not use the SMART+ Outdoor Plug in conjunction with medical equipment.
To be connected to an automatic circuit breaker (max. 16 A).