Areas of application
- Energy savings of up to 90 % compared to conventional fluorescent lamp
- Quick, simple and safe replacement of fluorescent lamps without rewiring the CCG
- No bending thanks to glass technology
- Shatter protection thanks to special PET coating
- Support the implementation of the HACCP concepts from production through to presentation
- Very high resistance to switching loads
- Suitable for closed luminaires thanks to microwave technology
- Also suitable for operation at low temperatures
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Walkways and corridors
- Storage rooms
- Logistics areas, transport facilities and corridors
- Car parks
- LED replacement for classic T8 fluorescent lamps with G13 socket for use in CCG luminaires or on AC mains
- Integrated microwave sensor with motion detection
- Automatic dimming to 20 % light output after 5 minutes without motion detection
- Automatic light switch off 7 minutes after the last motion detection
- Microwave sensor with 5,8 GHz
- Motion detection up to 5 m
- Recommended maximum mounting height: 5 m
- Lamp tube made of glass with splinter protection e.g. for food industry applications
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- VDE certified according to IEC62776
- Replacement for fluorescent lamps with G13 base
Not suitable for operation with electronic control gear.
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
The Tc Point is located underneath the product label on the front side of the lamp.
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.
References / Links
For current information see www.ledvance.com/substitube