Areas of application
- Food looks fresh and appetizing without unduly beautifying it
- No bending thanks to glass technology
- Quick, simple and safe replacement of fluorescent lamps without rewiring the CCG
- Energy savings of up to 60 % (compared to T8 fluorescent lamp on CCG)
- Shatter protection thanks to special PET coating
- Support the implementation of the HACCP concepts from production through to presentation
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20
- Supermarkets and department stores
- Bakeries, meat processors, butchers
- Especially suitable for the food sector
Equipment / Accessories
- LED replacement for classic T8 fluorescent lamps with G13 socket for use in CCG luminaires or on AC mains
- Lamp tube made of glass with splinter protection e.g. for food industry applications
- Specially tailored spectral distribution (comparable to T8 FL NATURA 76)
- VDE certified according to IEC62776
- Type of protection: IP20
- Replacement for fluorescent lamps with G13 base
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears
Not suitable for operation with electronic control gear.
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
The Tc Point is located underneath the product label on the front side of the lamp.
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.
References / Links
For current information see www.ledvance.com/substitube