1. Who are you and what do you do at LEDVANCE?
My name is Tiffany Liang and I work at LEDVANCE as Chief Finance Officer (CFO) for China & Hong Kong. I am the mother of 2 young boys and a passionate runner.
2. What did you do before you joined LEDVANCE?
I started my career at Ernst & Young as an auditor for a couple of years. Afterwards, I joined OSRAM in 2007 with various positions in the finance area: First in the RIC Internal Control department, then as Compliance Officer and lastly in Controlling. During the carve-out of LEDVANCE I led the project for China and was part of the “birth” of LEDVANCE – 2 days before my birthday.
3. What do you like about your job? And what do you like less about it?
I love feeling the pulse of the company every day. Knowing the business and that my acting has an impact on the success of our business. For me personally I struggle with decisions which are not comprehensive – at LEDVANCE I am actively involved in the decision-making process and my contribution is honored.
4. What is LEDVANCE? / How would you describe LEDVANCE?
LEDVANCE is a global lighting company, young, active and modern. I would describe LEDVANCE as a company which recognizes individual value and appreciates people with entrepreneurial spirit.
5. If LEDVANCE were a person, what would its 3 most striking characteristics be?
The three main characteristics would be: innovative, inspiring and responsible.
6. What would you do if you weren’t working (at LEDVANCE)?
I would train myself up as a professional athlete and piano player.